Frenship ISD is excited to announce that we will now be offering
Tuition-Based Pre-Kindergarten to our staff and the community beginning August
28, 2017. The
cost for this program is $4250 for the school year. Payment can be made
in full or in 9 monthly installments of $450.00 via payroll deduction.
packet can be picked up at any Frenship ISD elementary school beginning May 22,
2017. Packets are also HERE available for download. Pre-Kindergarten enrollment must be
completed and submitted to the Casey Professional Building: Office of
Administrative Services, or the appropriate campus based on applicant
of acceptance for students selected for placement into the program or a letter
to students placed on the wait list will be mailed to parents after
selection. Parents of selected students will be required to pay a
non-refundable $200 deposit at time of placement, to reserve their spot for the
2017-18 school year. (Deposit to be applied to the $4250.00 program cost) Each
of our Pre-Kindergarten teachers will be highly qualified and trained in order
to meet the needs of your preschool child. We hope you will find the
evidenced based program to be an incredible learning experience for your
If you have any questions please contact the Frenship ISD Student Services at 866-9541
What is Prekindergarten?
Registration of Pre-Kindergarten occurs during pre-registration dates & times at the appropriate campuses. There is no early registration for Pre-Kindergarten.
Frenship ISD offers Prekindergarten at Bennett Elementary, Legacy Elementary, Westwind Elementary and Willow Bend Elementary. To be eligible for enrollment a child must be at least four years of age by September 1st and must meet one of the following requirements:
Testing for placement in the English as Second Language Program (ESL) will take place at Prekindergarten
registration. Parents whose children may qualify under this guideline need to bring their child with them.
Free and Reduced Lunch forms will available at registration. Parents will need to bring current proof of income for verification.
- the last two paycheck stubs from working members of the household
- A verification letter, notarized, on company letterhead from an employer stating your hours and salary
you will be paid and how often if you have just begun a new job or are paid in cash
- Any type of income must be included, including employment income, social security benefits,child
support etc. You must report how often it is received.
- Active duty uniformed members (parents or official guardians) of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard who are assigned to duty stations in Texas or who are Texans who have eligible children residing in Texas; this includes activated/mobilized uniformed members of the Texas National Guard (Army or Air Guard), or activated/mobilized members of the reserve components of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard who are Texas residents regardless of the location of the reserve unit; and uniformed service members who are Missing in Action (MIA), or injured while on active duty.
- Foster Care - Children who are in or who have ever been in the conservatorship of the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) following and adversary hearing. This includes children that have been adopted or returned to their parents after having been in DFPS conservatorship.